New version of UFRaw, a free Raw processing tool, is out with some important improvements, including lens distorsion fixes and new denoising feature.
Here is the list of changes:
- Official support for LensFun, a library to fix various optics distorsions, autoadjustment implemented;
- Added a despeckling/denoising algorithm to solve issues with images taken
under very difficult lighting conditions, like deep sea diving.
It may be useful in other situations too. Patch by Frank van Maarseveen.
- Enabled hot pixel elimination by default.
- Calculate live histogram from working color-space instead of display
color-space. Calculate live histogram from cropped area only.
- Added auto-crop option.
- Allow up to 400% zoom.;
- Newly supported cameras (DCRaw 8.99):
- Canon PowerShot S90
- Canon EOS 550D / Digital Rebel T2i / Kiss Digital X4
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
- Casio EX-Z750
- Fuji FinePix S200EXR
- Pentax K-x
- Samsung NX10
You can download this version here.