GNOME Color Manager 2.29.3 released with configuration of default color spaces
A new version of GNOME Color Manager is out as usual on first Monday of a month.
- configuration of default color spaces and softproofing is activated;
- metadata summary displays whether a profile has a 'vcgt' tag (i.e. whether it color-corrects videoadapter and the output);
- filtering of RGB/CMYK profiles in comboboxes where appropriate;
- a new DBus method GetProfileForWindow which returns a profile for given XID;
- new tooltips in configuration dialog;
- a new "Other profile" entry in comboboxes to easily import a profile to use with a device;
- a new GConf variable that defines time spent on device characterization;
- updated user interface translations;
Richard is planning to take care of charatecization of printers next, so he would be glad for measurement devices given him for testing.