SwatchBooker 0.5 released with support for Scribus and VivaDesigner color swatches
Olivier Berten has released new version of SwatchBooker containing many improvements.
Changes in this new SwatchBooker release are:
- improved group editing;
- user interface can now be localized, French translation is available in 0.5, Russian translation was late for release, but is added to SVN already;
- a command-line conversion utility was added;
- a recent files list was added to UI;
- SB can now display extra swatch information like NCS, CBN and Munsell values;
- file format codecs were modularized and improved, autodetection was added, support for reading Scribus and VivaDesigner color swatches was added;
- writing binary files on Windows was fixed.