Gpick gets color schemes generation
New version of color picker gpick is out with new features and fixes.
- you can now keep gpick in system tray, e.g. add it to autostart and have it around every time you log in to your system;
- color scheme (triadic, tetradic, split-complementary etc.) generation was added, use context menu in Palette tab to access it;
- preview widgets for all palette operations were added;
- operating on large amounts of colors is much faster now;
- other minor tweaks and fixes.
The new version is available for downloading here.