separate+ 0.5.4 released
Suddenly it turned out that new version of separate+ plug-in for GIMP was out back in August. The plug-in helps working around lack of real support for CMYK color space in GIMP.
- fixed the issue of not being able to access color profile paths containing non-ASCII characters;
- supports devicelink profiles now;
- supports embedded color profile as source color space now;
- features added rendering intent selection and BPC switch now;
- features new softproof dialog;
- supports three proofing modes: Normal, Black ink simulation and Media white simulation;
- can embed color profiles into separated TIFF files now;
- Japanese and Russian translations are updated.
There's already a second beta of 0.5.5 available which features color separated exporting to PSD and JPEG.